Monday 25 July 2011

Wedding Bell Swoon

If you know me at all, you know I am addicted to wedding blogs. From my hours spent clicking through pages of 5-tiered wedding cakes and embossed invitations, I already know I want peony and hydrangea bouquets, 3 bridesmaids in tea length dresses, and Veuve Clicquot champagne served in crystal flutes at my reception. Dream big right? And yes, I might be a tad ahead of myself. But one thing I have not nailed down is the wedding dress. Oh and Mr. Right…

What about something vintage inspired?

A traditional black tailcoat with gray and black pinstriped pants for him?

And a flowy ivory organza gown with delicate pleats for me?




Just like Christopher Vane Percy’s classic morning suit designed by Tommy Nutter and Lady Linda Grosvenor’s ethereal dress by Zandra Rhodes when they were married at the Grosvenor Chapel in Mayfair in 1973.

Come visit the FTM to see this match made in heaven wedding ensemble, and, if you like, we can chat about cake flavours and party favours over tea at Teapod.

No comments:

Post a Comment